USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Back to top»
NO WARRANTY/LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
KFC strives to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable. However, KFC and the World Wide Web (or Web Site Host) are not infallible, and errors may sometimes occur. Therefore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, KFC makes no representations about the reliability of the features of this Site, the KFC Content (defined below), Submitted Content (defined below) or any other Site feature. You acknowledge that any reliance on such material and/or systems will be at your own risk. KFC is not responsible for the information, data, text or other materials that may appear in Submitted Content or may otherwise be submitted by users. Opinions expressed in Submitted Content do not necessarily reflect the opinions of KFC, and KFC does not endorse and has no control over Submitted Content. Submitted Content is not necessarily reviewed by KFC prior to posting and KFC makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Submitted Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Submitted Content. KFC makes no representations regarding the amount of time that any KFC Content or Submitted Content will be preserved.
KFC disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Site, including without limitation the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. KFC is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries caused by use of this Site (such as viruses, omissions or misstatements). THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL KFC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, NOR SHALL KFC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND KFC’S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES. In no event shall KFC’s total liability for all damages, losses and causes of action exceed five dollars (U.S. $5.00). Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; as a result, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
COMMUNICATING WITH KFC
These areas are designed to give our users the ability to contact us with questions or concerns. They are not intended for, and should not be used to, submit unsolicited ideas. It is company policy not to accept such unsolicited ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts or similar materials from outside parties. By entering the Site you acknowledge and agree that any materials, ideas or other communications you transmit to us in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. It is KFC’s policy not to accept, and to return, any unsolicited ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts or other similar materials. Nevertheless, should you submit such materials, you understand that you have no ownership rights in any ideas you may submit, and you expressly disclaim any rights or causes of action you may have with respect to any materials you may submit.
This Site contains many valuable trademarks owned and used by KFC, Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. These trademarks are used to distinguish KFC’s quality products and services. “KFC Trademarks” means all names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, slogans and other designations KFC uses in connection with its products and services. You may not remove or alter any KFC Trademarks, or co-brand your own products or material with KFC Trademarks without KFC’s prior written consent. You acknowledge KFC’s rights in KFC Trademarks and agree that any use of KFC Trademarks by you shall inure to KFC’s sole benefit. You agree not to incorporate any KFC Trademarks into your marks, company names, internet addresses, domain names, or any other similar designations. The text, graphics and html code contained in this Site are the exclusive property of KFC (“KFC Content”). KFC Content is protected from reproduction and simulation under national and international laws and except where otherwise noted, is not to be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, without the prior express written permission of KFC.
Third-party content, such as user-posted content, including graphics, video clips, images, trademarks, trade names, characters, and trademarks and copyrights, is the property of the third parties that market or license that content, and is used by KFC subject to license, or subject to the fair use provisions of U.S. copyright or trademark law or made permissible under other applicable law.
If you are a trademark or copyright owner and you believe that your trademark or copyright rights have been violated, please go to our Copyright Complaint Process page and follow the instructions.
On certain areas of our Site you may be able to submit texts, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, text postings, and other materials and content (“Submitted Content”). You have no ownership rights in your account or other access to the Site or features therein, and KFC may delete all Submitted Content at any time, with or without notice, if KFC deems that you have violated these Terms, the law, or for any other reason. KFC assumes no liability for any information removed from our Site, and reserves the right to permanently restrict access to the Site or a user account.
By posting, displaying, publishing or otherwise submitting Submitted Content on or through this Site, you understand and acknowledge that any materials or other communications you transmit in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, video, scripts, music, photographs, designs, plans, charts or other materials you transmit to KFC may be used by KFC anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever subject to the following terms:
- You hereby grant to KFC a limited, nonexclusive, sublicensable, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute Submitted Content. This license includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute and tag any Submitted Content, as well as the right to sublicense Submitted Content to third parties, including other users, for use on other platforms, such as for use on mobile phones, in video or music software computer programs.
- You represent and warrant that you own the Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you on the Site and otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein, and the displaying, publishing or posting of your Submitted Content, and our use thereof, does not and will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you to the Site.
Your posting of Submitted Content is further subject to the following posting rules:
- You may not post any content that, as determined in KFC’s sole discretion, is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, infringing, pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- You may not post any content that contains personal information about any individual, violates the privacy of any other individual or entity, or anything that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private or confidential. You agree that you will not impersonate any person or organization, including without limitation, the personnel of KFC. You further agree that you will not misrepresent an affiliation with another person or organization, nor will you post any content that contains slanderous or libelous comments about others, or that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of a third party.
- You may not post any content that contains business solicitation of any type, including advertising a product or service, offering a product or service for sale, or directing Site visitors to a location for more information about a product or service.
- You may not post any software, files or links to other sites, and you may not post any content that contains viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of the Site or features of the Site. You may not modify in any way any specifications, technology or application codes provided to you by KFC or as embedded in the Submitted Content unless expressly authorized in writing by KFC.
- You may not share or transfer password or other access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently. You shall bear sole responsibility for all use of any account you have been permitted to create on this Site and for the confidentiality of your password.
KFC does not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted or communicated to or within the Site. If you believe that something on the Site violates these Terms, please click here to send us a message through our “Contact Us” page. The above terms do not apply to any ideas or other no protectable information you may submit to KFC, which ideas will be governed by the “Communicating with KFC” section above.
Back to top»
WEB SITE ACCESS
B. In order to access some features of the Site, you will have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify KFC immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although KFC will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of KFC or others due to such unauthorized use.
C. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the KFC servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online Web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, KFC grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. KFC reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to their User Submitted Content.
Back to top»
You agree to indemnify and hold KFC, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, employees and Site contractors and each of their officers, employees and agents harmless from any claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of these Terms, or any violations thereof by your dependents or which arises from the use of Submitted Content.
Back to top»
This KFC Site may link to sites not maintained by or related to KFC. Hypertext links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this Site or KFC. KFC has not reviewed the sites hyperlinked to or from this Site and is not responsible for the content of any other site. These links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk. KFC makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these links or the sites hyperlinked to or from this Site. Furthermore, KFC does not implicitly endorse third-party sites hyperlinked to or from this Site.
Back to top»
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and KFC and govern your use of the KFC Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and KFC with respect to the KFC Site and services. Both you and KFC acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed, and neither you nor KFC has the power or the authority to obligate or bind the other
The failure of KFC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ original intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Software that may be available in connection with this Site is subject to United States export controls. No software may be downloaded from this Site or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of UAE Laws. Downloading or using the software is at your sole risk.
The failure of KFC to comply with this Agreement because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of UAE authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of KFC, shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement. If KFC fails to act with respect to your breach or anyone else’s breach on any occasion, KFC is not waiving its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches.
The headings in this Agreement are for your convenience and reference. These headings do not limit or affect this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between you and KFC, and is accepted by you upon your use of the Site. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and KFC regarding the use of the Site and the features therein.
Back to top»
Terms & Conditions
- The participant is responsible for providing the right information required in the registration form such as being able to stream. If the participant agreed but is not able to stream, the participant will be removed from the final selection of players
- Employees & family members of PLG and KFC are not eligible to claim a prize if they win
- Prizes can be claimed by individuals who reside in the GCC region
- Eligibility for prizes will be based on tournaments official score mechanics.
- Cheating of any kind is not tolerated, and if found to be cheating, the member will be disqualified and banned from future tournaments with PLG and KFC
- By registering for the tournament, you are giving permission to the admins to search for your stats which helps in the selection of members in the Draft Day
- By registering for the tournament, you are giving permission for PLG to contact you regarding prizes and content creation on Behalf of KFC
- By registering for the tournament, you are required to join the team that you are drafted in on-time. Failing to do so, will disqualify you from the tournament.
- The prizes are given to winning teams 30-45 days after the tournament is done
Back to top»
Acceptance of the Competition Rules:
- You hereby acknowledge receipt of, or access to, the Competition Rules. You understand that your compliance with the Competition Rules is a condition of your participation as a player of a team in the KFC WarZone Influencer Cup. You acknowledge that the tournament organizer and its affiliates and subcontractors reserve the right in their sole discretion to impose discipline for any conduct that violates the Competition Rules, including public reprimands, fines, suspensions, debarment and/or disqualifications. You acknowledge that the Competition Rules are necessary to ensure fair play, preserve the integrity of the KFC WarZone Influencer Cup. to protect the image of the KFC WarZone Influencer Cup, and to ensure a consistent and high-quality experience for members of the public that participate in the KFC WarZone Influencer Cup. You have carefully read, and you understand the Competition Rules, and agree to be bound by their term. You understand and support the standards set forth in the Competition Rules, and you will act in accordance with them.
Back to top»
Draft Day Mechanics
- All captains are required to join the Draft Day to select their team members
- Draft Day is done live, and all participating captains must test their audio and video prior to the event
- Players will be selected and categorized based on their stats such as K/D, etc.
- Each captain will take turns in picking one member from each category
- Once all members are picked, all teams must join the tournament on-time based on the scheduled shared prior to the matches.
- Any player failing to join their respective teams, will be disqualified and a substitute player will be added
Back to top»